Here's a fabulous quick and easy GF, DF, Egg-free, Soy-free, Nut-free, Grain-free, Vegan, Plant-based recipe that can be used as a main dish or side dish.
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped from stem into large pieces
- 1/2-1 yellow or sweet onion, chopped
- 1-2 T fresh dill, chopped
- 1-2 T fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 t fresh mint, chopped
- 4-5 T olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Place cauliflower pieces into a food processor. Pulse several times until cauliflower is broken down into rice-sized pieces.
- Heat a large fry pan to med-high with about 3T olive oil. Sauté onions in oil until translucent and begin to turn brown (caramelize).
- Turn heat to low and add cauliflower to pan. Add additional olive oil (if necessary).
- Sprinkle in herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Mix together for a minute or two - just long enough to heat cauliflower.
- Remove from pan and add lemon juice.